Johto Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by EmptySorrow, Jan 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmptySorrow

EmptySorrow New Member

In-Game Name: EmptySorrow
    Server: journey gaming - Johto
    Date of Ban: 1/4/19
    Who you were banned by: mosapotayis
    Reason of Ban: I’m not sure it wasn’t stated.
    Why you should be unbanned: Hello, I currently not sure why I got banned, as I was offline all day and came on to see I was banned. As for the reason it says BANNED: none supplied by mosapotayis. I am very sorry for what ever rules I have broken, and I would like to correct my mistakes and get a second chance on this amazing server. I would also like to apologize to Mosa, I feel like I have caused him a lot of trouble since I could tell he was keeping an eye on me, after my first ban which was resolved as a misunderstanding. Mosa I personally apologize to you especially and believe you and the server deserve to be treated more respectfully by me. Although I am unsure of the reason of my ban, I thoroughly reread through the server rules multiple times to identify and fix my mistake right away. So far I haven’t identified my mistake but I will continue to analyze my past time on this server to pinpoint exactly where I went wrong and fix it. Again I apologize to the amazing server community and staff, and hope to see you all again. Thank you for taking the time to read through my appeal.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Appeal denied.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.