Survival Banned for XRaying

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Brian Prelle, Sep 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Prelle

Brian Prelle New Member

Britorsk
    Survival
    8/27/2017
    (I don't know who banned me)
    XRaying
    Hello, I'm Brian Prelle. I was banned last Sunday for XRaying in the resource world on the survival server. I was unaware of XRaying being forbidden. I'm not asking for the ban to be fully appealed just wish to explain myself.
    I was mining to fix my pickax because it has mending on it, because I'm mining a HUGE base and I'm going through a lot of picks so i made one with mending so i don't have to keep making more picks.
    My only request is that I could keep my stuff (not including the ores), and I would be happy to give all of the diamonds i have in my possession and at my base (there just sitting in there, I'm not really gonna use them).
    I am very sorry for breaking the rules, now that I'm aware of those rule I promise to not do it again.
    Thank you for your time.
    P.S. If ores are essentially worthless (Costs more to mine it then sell it) then why is XRaying not allowed? (not that im questioning your rules or anything, I genuinely want to know?)
    P.P.S. It would be nice if I could continue on my work soon.
  2. Winglet

Winglet Survival Mod|Priest of Lord Kyuubi Staff Member Moderator

Hello Brian,
    I am going to clarify a few things here,
    First of i was the one who caught and banned u for X-Raying.
    And to clarify about the rules,
    We do not condone or allow any hacks, be this X-Ray, Fly or any other thing that gives an unfair advantage. Stated by our rules
    Now the appeal is up to our manager.
    @Marku98
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  3. Winglet

Winglet Survival Mod|Priest of Lord Kyuubi Staff Member Moderator

Due to Our manager resigning i will have to deny your appeal,
    The ban will expire in 6 days so u will have to wait it out.
    -Winglet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.