Johto Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Harambeshimi, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Harambeshimi

Harambeshimi New Member

In-Game Name: Nzmp
    Server: Johto
    Date of Ban: 3/10/2019
    Who you were banned by: Mosa
    Reason of Ban: Bug Glitching
    Why you should be unbanned: Before I was banned, I was trying to explain to mosa that I was sorry about using it and disposed of the money I had and tried to make money legit again. I wasn't selling illegitimate things to other people, it was just for myself. I stopped because I realized what I was doing was wrong and tried to start anew. I've been playing on the server for awhile and really wanted to be gym leader, but I guess any chance I had is gone now. The things I told Mosa were true but whoever snitched didn't give the full story. If you could give me another chance, I would greatly appreciate it.
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Your permanent ban will be lifted as you've understood your wrongdoing and I do not want to seperate you from the friends that you enjoy playing with. However bug abusing is not tolerated on the server, some assets will be removed from your account and you will be temporarily banned for two more days. We hope that from now on you respect the rules set on the server, we do not want any players to have any unfair advantages. I will also speak to you later privately regarding this incident.
    • Agree Agree x 1