Johto Ban Appeal - LimeChocobo

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Lime, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lime

Lime New Member

In-Game Name: LimeChocobo
    Server: Johto
    Date of Ban: 2/27/2019
    Who you were banned by: (How would I know?)
    Reason of Ban: "abusing a glitch and not informing staff of duped items."
    Why you should be unbanned: Unfortunately the accusations (which do not violate the rules laid out on the website) are faulty. I committed no glitches, and I worked with the staff member all the way throughout my sit. He really only asked where it came from, and I replied truthfully. This is a very rude way to greet someone returning to the server from a long getaway. I also offered that my inventories and balance be cleared, however this was ignored whilst I was left frozen for approximately silent 5 minutes.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Tokyo Thunder

Tokyo Thunder Koala of Johto Staff Member Admin

after conferring with the other admin and the manager of johto, your ban is going to remain,
    we have looked through the logs and you did not offer the inventory or balance clearing, and have also been informed by another staff-member that you are a known troublemaker to them and also were punished on another server of journey's for said troublemaking.
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

Hello Lime.
    The ban that was set on you was mainly for safety reasons as we don't want to risk having cheaters on the server and the explanation you gave at the time did not sound plausible considering the circumstances. However after continuing to investigate the issue we've found the person who was causing the issues and they have been banned from the server.

Sorry for this ban coming so abruptly but we are cautious and do not want to risk having any cheaters on the server, I hope you can understand.

Your ban has been lifted and you may join the server again, feel free to message me if you need help or have any further questions.
    @Lime
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.