Johto Ban Appeal for Trying to Contact Admin

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ella Erdman, May 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella Erdman

Ella Erdman New Member

In-Game Name: Elsie101
    Server: Journey Gaming- Johto
    Date of Ban: May 19th, 2018
    Who I was banned by: Mosapotayis
    Reason of Ban: Inappropriate Behavior
    Why I should be unbanned: I was getting upset because another member on the server was treating me unfairly. I tried to teleport to Mosa 2 times and then was banned for trying to teleport to him. I apologize for bugging him but feel as though it was not spamming or over the top.
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. Tokyo Thunder

Tokyo Thunder Koala of Kanto Staff Member Admin

hello ella, can you please edit your post to follow the ban appeal format found at http://journeygaming.com/threads/ban-appeal-format.90/.
    to make it easier i will also post the format here for you.

In-Game Name:
    Server:
    Date of Ban:
    Who you were banned by:
    Reason of Ban:
    Why you should be unbanned:

Edit: Thanks for That, a johto staff/mosa will be along as soon as they can to reply to your ban appeal
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

You're not capable of behaving properly. You've been playing for over a year and everytime you log on you keep causing issues in and misbehave, you took it too far when you accused one of my helpers to be sexist and then spamming me with teleport requests.

The ban is a result of your continuous inappropiate behaviour on the server ever since you first joined, and the ban will remain. I hope that once your ban timer is up, that you decide to no longer cause issues in chat. If you do continue, it is likely you will be permanently muted or banned.

Appeal rejected, thread locked.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.