Johto Auction House

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Marcelion, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Marcelion

Marcelion New Member

I don't know if it was asked for before but... I would love to see auction house ( /ah ) on the server. For anyone who doesn't know, Auction House is a place where you can put up items for sale by typing in the command /ah. It works pretty much the same as /gts does, the only difference is that its for items. It would be very cool to see something like this as people could simply put up stuff for sale on it. For example: You want to sell Destiny Knots but you have to go somewhere irl... Instead of constantly writing/advertising what you are gonna sell before you go; you simply put it up on /ah. (Instead of advertising the product you can just put it up on /ah and don't worry about constant advertisement of it in the chat).

Hopefully will be consider as I believe it would be a fantastic addition in game. =)
  2. RandomDirt

RandomDirt Retired Dirty Dirt

In the old days we used to have a Bukkit plugin that let you sell items on a global market. Since the move to Sponge I do not believe anything currently exists with Pixelmon in the current version that it is in now. Would be a great addition to help players sell and buy items that they were looking for so I would be excited to see something like this return in the future for sure.

If you can find anything that could possibly work with the current versions of Pixelmon Generations 1.2.1+ feel free to post that link here so we can check it out.