Johto Able to buy Normal legendaries.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Parasite, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Parasite

Parasite New Member

I basically want a giratina, it's genuinely my favorite legendary and is NOT obtainable ingame and never has been on this server. The only way to get them is through mass luck with rng with keys. However you can buy shiny legendaries, which would usually seem to fix this issue, but I personally hate most shiny legendaries, but would GLADLY pay the same price for NORMAL legendaries, even just to trade in my shiny for a normal.
    Before It's counter-suggested, yes Ive tried offering money towards the shop for a normal giratina. No one has one or wants to sell them. :/ Was the same issue pre-wipe. Only like 3-4 people had them on johto and didn't want to sell them. It just seems odd that I can buy it shiny, but me swapping it for a Less valuable version is a no-no in the shop. :/
  2. Maple_

Maple_ Sinnoh Admìn Staff Member Admin

Since Johto updated to Reforged, Giratina is obtainable now by collected the 3 rubies from the lake trio. To do this, you need to be the original trainer of the lake spirits, get their happiness to 255, then have them level 60 or higher, then left click them with a Ruby. These 3 enchanted rubies then make a red chain, which is then used on a timespace alter with a griseous orb and summons Giratina
  3. Parasite

Parasite New Member

From what I've gathered from other players, this still isn't possible on the servers. Theres no altars anywhere, I've spent hours exploring, and the orb isn't obtainable either.
  4. VirtualBrick

VirtualBrick Member Senior Mod

The orb is a boss drop and the altar should have a warp. If the warp is not enabled then that is an issue
  5. Mosapotayis

Mosapotayis Johto Manager Staff Member Manager

@Parasite
    Hello Parasite, you are correct in that they're not obtainable right now. This is due to an issue I'm having with the orbs, I'm currently working on resolving this and hopefully the legendary Pokémon will be obtainable again sometime next week. Altars currently have a weird bug so I have decided to make them free for everyone to use, they're in a little dark cave by the market. I'm sure if you ask on the server someone will show you exactly where it is.

Keep an eye out on Discord or server announcements to see when the artifact shop has been added again, thank you for your patience
  6. Parasite

Parasite New Member

Why cant I just spend 20-30 dollars and get one like I can with a shiny though. [​IMG]