Journey ?

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by RandomDirt, Jan 31, 2018.

1. RandomDirt

RandomDirt Retired Dirty Dirt

In-Game Name: RandomDirt
    Server: Journey
    Date of Ban: Date not given was offline at the time of the ban.
    Who you were banned by: Doesn't say who was offline at the time of the ban
    Reason of Ban: No reason given/warning was offline during the time of the ban
    Why you should be unbanned: Was never given a reason, warning, or talk to about the ban. Was never communicated to about the ban or the person that banned me never told me that they were going to ban me either. So basically I was either falsely banned by someone that dislikes me or banned falsely because of a difference of my opinion of which I don't know who it was. Would also like to note that the ban was given during me being offline in both teamspeak and the server whilst I haven't even barely logged into the teamspeak server or minecraft servers in a few weeks. @Maggie @Proxying
  2. Kilikina

Kilikina Kili ~ Survival Manager and Builder Staff Member Manager Builder

The reason you were banned is because about 2 or so weeks ago, you threatened to DDoS two current staff members, which is against the rules and is not tolerable.
  3. Maggie

Maggie Owner Staff Member Owner

Hello Dirt,

You were banned because you have been making DDOS threats to players on teamspeak and threatening to use THEIR personal information to threaten/blackmail. I did not get to tell you about your ban because you haven't been on in a few weeks, so I was forced to ban you.